The objective of the Communications and Engagement department is to enhance the public’s awareness and understanding of Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre’s (TBRHSC) programs, services and facilities and the research happening at Thunder Bay Regional Health Research Institute (TBRHRI). We work with every Hospital program and service to support both internal and external communication efforts, expressed through the mandate of Patient and Family Centred Care and our Strategic Plan.
What do we do?
- Publications: Annual Report, Chronicle Journal features, Patient Care Resource.
- Message development and distribution.
- Photography for publication and promotion.
- Video consultation and support.
- Branding and graphic design (i.e. electronic and printed posters, PowerPoint presentations, research posters, etc.)
- Website development and maintenance.
- Social media (TBRHSC is on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube; TBRHRI is on Facebook and Twitter)
- Daily internal e-newsletter (Informed).
- Media and public relations.
Communications & Engagement Team
Main Telephone: (807) 684-6011