Each patient has unique healthcare needs. So, be involved with us as we plan your care. We respect your individuality, faith and cultural background.
If you refuse treatment to the extent permitted by law after receiving clear information by a member of the healthcare team, other options will be discussed with you.
TBRHSC expects everyone to consider the rights, safety and dignity of others. Aggressive behaviour, coarse language, or discrimination in any form will not be tolerated.
You, or a family member, can assist us by:
- Treating healthcare providers with the courtesy, dignity and respect you wish to be given.
- Being respectful of other patients’ needs for privacy and a quiet restful environment.
- Calling us to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Forwarding your concerns or suggestions for improvement to a staff member or Manager.
- Acting in a respectful non-aggressive manner.
- Reporting incidents to the department manager.